Jitender Lakhani, CEO
Jitender has over 20-years+ experience in sales and sales leadership as Sales Manager and then Managing Director, responsible for establishing three successful and profitable companies - Indian and Outside India.
In 2010 his passion for professional selling and sales performance improvement led him to set up Consilium – A Sales Process Engineering consulting firm, to directly tackle the issues of business development, from strategic viewpoint, through to implementing tailored Business Development Programmes. The ultimate goal is to, ‘Liberate sales potential worldwide'
Over the past 3 years he has worked directly with over 20 firms from entrepreneurial start-ups to IT/ ITES, HealthCare and consultancy practices, helping improve their sales potential. His cross-industry experience in blue chip companies and SMEs, encompasses implementation of Programmes to:
- Develop sales cultures within organisations
- Help companies restructure, define or create a sales process
- Establish the correct KPIs, strategy, and incentives and how they should be used • Enable top sales people to make a smooth transition into sales management
- Ensure that rigor is introduced into the sales function
- Provide consistency in the sales approach to market
- Write company sales manuals & sales leadership manuals
- Establish the correct approach to recruitment & retention
Jitender is committed to helping firms make Business Development a major part of their culture and to helping individuals find patterns for success that allow them to maximize their levels of performance, whilst having fun doing it! He is a keen golfer, passionate cyclist and abstract photographer.