What is your situation, exactly?
Companies – and executives – vary dramatically in their interest and ability to absorb ideas and change. Not all companies are ready for the same kinds of changes. So, understanding how your company works today is the key to learning what kind of changes will be necessary and how to affect them most easily.
For example, we’ve met company leaders who:
1. Knew their team needed outside assistance to fix the sales process, and had no significant roadblocks to success.
2. Believed their team would resist a process approach. (Their perception was mistaken.)
3. Believed they could force a process approach on their team. (Their perception was also mistaken.)
4. Didn’t realize the depth of the conflicts among the philosophies of their management teams. (They got good results, but the results were a fraction of what could have been achieved.)
5. Successful sales teams with lots of reasons to block change. (Don’t try this at home.)
Consilium offers various levels of assistance and benefits to assist you in increasing your market share. For example, a sales health checkup can:
1. Provide complete management, marketing and sales audit of your agency.
2. Evaluate current strategies and sales personnel.
3. Evaluate prospect management procedures.
4. Evaluate outside activities relating to sales.
5. Evaluate current management, marketing and sales literature.
6. Evaluate proposal package.
7. Perform management, marketing and sales presentation to all interested staff.
8. Develop strategies to improve market share.
A personalised, on-site evaluation of your total management, marketing and sales functions will be analyzed by the that possesses management, marketing and sales expertise. At the completion of the site visit, you will receive a detailed report outlining efforts to consider increasing your market share.
Most executives benefit from an outside organization that understands what questions to ask, who to ask them of, and how to ask them.